Voiro is a media technology company founded in 2014 – a SaaS offering that is trusted by some of India’s largest media powerhouses. A revenue analytics platform for content led companies, Voiro’s solution helps media companies unlock a data driven approach to accelerating revenue. Over the last 6 years, Voiro has become the revenue management platform of choice in the Indian media space, earning its spot in the core technology stack that has driven large live events year after year such as the IPL, the Oscars, Bigg Boss and, this year, Big Billion Day.
Join the gang
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for candidates who have experience in Saas Enterprise, B2B Marketing & Growth Hacking , with a background of digital media, content companies, ad ops within the Telco Media Tech (TMT) industries.
We are seeking a Web Developer to work on our company website and other projects as needed. This role is expected to bring an eye for design along with practical web development abilities. You will work closely with our graphic designers, product marketers, and other internal stakeholders to bring to life our brand, product information and collateral, and other website content, via the code you write.
2- 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards and writing clean, semantic code.
- Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
- Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action.
- CRM & Content Optimization Skills, used to create automatically responsive webpages for mobile, tablet, and desktop. Your work must appeal to all three.
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community.