Voiro is a media technology company founded in 2014 – a SaaS offering that is trusted by some of India’s largest media powerhouses. A revenue analytics platform for content led companies, Voiro’s solution helps media companies unlock a data driven approach to accelerating revenue. Over the last 7 years, Voiro has become the revenue management platform of choice in the Indian media space, earning its spot in the core technology stack that has driven large live events year after year such as the IPL, the Oscars, Bigg Boss and, this year, Big Billion Day.
We are looking to hire a Strategy Analyst with high energy and an independent, go-getter mindset to support the management team with analysis, research, project management and delivery of key future initiatives.
2 – 3 years in a similar role.
- As a key member of Voiro’s strategy team and the CEO’s office, you will help define the company’s long-term growth plan, including (but not limited to) assessing new customer segments and new geographies, defining our go-to-market plan, and building an organization that is ready to take on our growth aspirations. As part of this role, you will be expected to:
- Independently analyse data sets, internal and external, and use them to test hypotheses and form conclusions.
- Conduct detailed research into segments and markets of interest to the company
- Identify & communicate findings and conclusions clearly to the Voiro leadership.
- Own & independently drive strategy team / CEO office initiatives.
- Our ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of work experience with an MBA, or equivalent work experience in tech, any small business, or a startup.
- You must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate your insights management and relevant stakeholders.
- You have the capability to approach a large, possibly unstructured problem, break it into pieces and attack one piece at a time with clear hypotheses. You are comfortable working with large data sets to provide analytical support to all aspects of the business.
- You have strong critical thinking abilities to draw sound conclusions from information and various data sources at your disposal.
- You are a diligent researcher, willing and able to learn, gather and process information on subjects that she/he may not be familiar with.
- You are an intellectually curious individual with the creative and imaginative prowess to generate ideas to solve business problems.
- A strong interest in media, technology, SaaS is essential.
Join the Fam!
Send your cv to email@example.com