Senior Software Engineer
Crafted for ad-led digital publishers across media, Voiro’s cloud-based, configurable ad revenue suite is designed to maximise revenue and streamline operations, all on one intelligent platform. Our mission is enabling media owners to unlock the power of data they already have, to monetize their content sharper.
Voiro’s Revenue Management platform powers some of India’s largest OTT companies specialising in live cricket and reality TV.
As a Senior Software Engineer in Voiro your main role will be to produce and implement functional software solutions in line with product requirements. You will work with management team to define software requirements and take the lead on operational and technical projects.
In this role, you should be able to work independently with little supervision. You should have excellent organization and problem-solving skills. If you also have hands-on experience in software development and agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with user needs and business goals.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer for at least 3 years in the Python/Django
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Preferably BTech/BE in Computer Science
- Experience with test-driven development