Crafted for ad-led digital publishers across media, Voiro’s cloud-based, configurable ad revenue suite is designed to maximise revenue and streamline operations, all on one intelligent platform. Our mission is enabling media owners to unlock the power of data they already have, to monetize their content sharper.
Voiro’s Revenue Management platform powers some of India’s largest OTT companies specialising in live cricket and reality TV.
As a Security Engineer, you will be broadly responsible for reviewing, optimizing, and enhancing our data models and stores.
You should be able to gain expertise on our entire suite of offerings and bring in experience in handling data at the scale and speed that benefits enterprise SaaS products, both in terms of product scalability as well as enabling greater collaboration and innovation across multiple engineering and data science teams.
- Review and analyse systems for security compliance
- Security review of any new feature or new platform
- Security review of all processes and ensure adherence to certifications
- Develop and maintain automated test suites to test against system vulnerabilities
- Manage systems to handle access and authorisation controls to all resources
- Build awareness and understanding within the organization regarding security practices
Skills & Qualifications
- Impeccable written & oral communication
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must possess a strong intellectual curiosity and desire to understand core engineering pain points and resolve them in a sustainable fashion
- Strong sense of ownership and highly driven work ethic
- High interpersonal awareness
- High attention to detail
- Extremely resourceful and ability to be a self-starter
- Passionate about technology and SaaS
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred, but not a hard requirement at all
Join the gang
Send your cv to email@example.com