Sales Account Manager
Crafted for ad-led digital publishers across media, Voiro’s cloud-based, configurable ad revenue suite is designed to maximise revenue and streamline operations, all on one intelligent platform. Our mission is enabling media owners to unlock the power of data they already have, to monetize their content sharper.
Voiro’s Revenue Management platform powers some of India’s largest OTT companies specialising in live cricket and reality TV.
As an Account Manager you focus on creating long-term, trusting relationships with a portfolio of assigned customers. Your role will be to represent Voiro to the customer to ensure that they get the best possible experience through timely and successful delivery of the product, bespoke projects and effective communication.
Your primary responsibility will be to identify potential business opportunities as well as upselling products and services.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships. Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors.
- Be the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters. Liaise with internal teams to meet challenging client requests and handle issue escalations as needed.
- Generate new business with existing client accounts by extension of services, identification of new opportunity and up-selling.
- Timely and effective communication indicating status, progress and new initiatives to external and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives while meeting company goals.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Effective Time management
- Problem-solving skills to help resolve customer complaints or needs
Education & Experience requirements
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree
- 7+ years of total experience
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Experience in the Ad / Ad Tech industry will be an added advantage
Join the gang
Send your cv to email@example.com