Crafted for ad-led digital publishers across media, Voiro’s cloud-based, configurable ad revenue suite is designed to maximise revenue and streamline operations, all on one intelligent platform. Our mission is enabling media owners to unlock the power of data they already have, to monetize their content sharper.
Voiro’s Revenue Management platform powers some of India’s largest OTT companies specialising in live cricket and reality TV.
As a QA Engineer at Voiro, you will be responsible for conducting tests before product features launches & deployment to ensure customer delight.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Hands on experience on Mobile App Testing (iOS, Android and Web OS)
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Experience in Data Testing using tools like SQL would be preferred
- Experience in Automation Testing will be preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong sense of ownership and highly driven work ethic
- High Interpersonal Awareness
- Analytical & Meticulous
- Characteristics: Self-starter, Team player, Goal oriented, Attention to detail, Quick learner, Innovative