Crafted for ad-led digital publishers across media, Voiro’s cloud-based, configurable ad revenue suite is designed to maximise revenue and streamline operations, all on one intelligent platform. Our mission is enabling media owners to unlock the power of data they already have, to monetize their content sharper.
Voiro’s Revenue Management platform powers some of India’s largest OTT companies specialising in live cricket and reality TV.
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager who will be responsible for the project(s) assigned. The Project manager should ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and confirm to quality parameters. A key expectation is to keep all stakeholders updated about the project status.
- Determine and define project scope and objectives; Prepare requirement specifications and solution documents as required.
- Develop and manage detailed project schedule and plan; Ensure deliveries on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks; Identify and track dependencies.
- Coordinate with cross discipline team members to ensure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders.
- Ensure that change requests are raised to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Develop deep understanding of product and its capabilities. Provide training, consultancy to clients on product features and capabilities. Identify and facilitate system integrations.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution.
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement; Conduct reviews and retrospectives.
- Ensure that all deliverables adhere to quality standards.
- Solid technical background, with hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively; Attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
- Scrum / Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus
Education & Experience Requirements
- B. Tech, B.E or Master’s degree
- 5-8 years work experience in IT with 2+ years’ experience in project management
Join the gang
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org