Product Marketing Manager – Sales Enablement
Voiro is a media technology company founded in 2014 – a SaaS offering that is trusted by some of India’s largest media powerhouses. A revenue analytics platform for content led companies, Voiro’s solution helps media companies unlock a data driven approach to accelerating revenue. Over the last 6 years, Voiro has become the revenue management platform of choice in the Indian media space, earning its spot in the core technology stack that has driven large live events year after year such as the IPL, the Oscars, Bigg Boss and, this year, Big Billion Day.
Join the gang
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for candidates who have experience in Saas Enterprise, B2B Marketing & Growth Hacking , with a background of digital media, content companies, ad ops within the Telco Media Tech (TMT) industries.
As a product marketing manager in charge of sales enablement, you will have a direct impact on driving our customer growth every day. You will be our internal expert on the competitive landscape and help optimize our sales process and collateral. In short, you will give our sales team a competitive edge to achieve our vision of being the #1 partner to publishers.
4 – 8 years of experience in a similar role.
- Work with our awesome customers to create case studies and customer success stories.
- Find our evangelists through relationships with sales reps and via social media, then nurture them and help them promote our cause.
- Deliver training and sales tools to our reps to help them be more efficient and effective.
- Perform competitive research and help position us to win more customers.
- Collect and analyze data that supports our solutions in the market to buyers.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Past experience performing research or building competitive analyses.
- Excellent communication skills — you will interact with customers and cross-functional teammates regularly.
- Proficient in sales automation and managing a pipeline which you will use to identify and nurture advocates via Twitter based on their buyer stage and monitor conversations about the competitive landscape proactively.