Crafted for ad-led digital publishers across media, Voiro’s cloud-based, configurable ad revenue suite is designed to maximise revenue and streamline operations, all on one intelligent platform. Our mission is enabling media owners to unlock the power of data they already have, to monetize their content sharper.
Voiro’s Revenue Management platform powers some of India’s largest OTT companies specialising in live cricket and reality TV.
As a product manager, you will be broadly responsible for developing and enhancing our product offerings.
You should be able to gain expertise on our entire suite of offerings and bring in experience in product management practices.
- Studying Voiro’s products and their benefits for users.
- Conduct market research and garner information needed to further our presence in the market
- Write product specifications, requirements documentation, vet new product ideas and enhancements to current product line
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, stories and working prototypes where applicable
- Conduct competitive landscape analyses and stay up to speed on market trends and competing offerings
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas.
- Prioritize activities based on customer and business impact
- Build awareness and understanding within the organization regarding product roadmap and product management practices
- Interact with customers and our user-base on a regular basis to solicit feedback and translate into product requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellence in Written & Oral Communication.
- 2-3 years of relevant product experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must possess a strong intellectual curiosity and desire to understand core client pain points and resolve them in a sustainable fashion
- Able to make decisions and create internal frameworks for effective vendor management – processes for success, maintaining regular touch points, resource allocation and overcoming obstacles – with minimal supervision
- Strong sense of ownership and highly driven work ethic
- High Interpersonal Awareness
- High attention to detail
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred