Outreach and Partnerships Manager
Voiro is a media technology company founded in 2014 – a SaaS offering that is trusted by some of India’s largest media powerhouses. A revenue analytics platform for content led companies, Voiro’s solution helps media companies unlock a data driven approach to accelerating revenue. Over the last 6 years, Voiro has become the revenue management platform of choice in the Indian media space, earning its spot in the core technology stack that has driven large live events year after year such as the IPL, the Oscars, Bigg Boss and, this year, Big Billion Day.
Join the gang
Send your cv to email@example.com
We are looking for candidates who have experience in Saas Enterprise, B2B Marketing & Growth Hacking , with a background of digital media, content companies, ad ops within the Telco Media Tech (TMT) industries.
We are looking for a passionate, talented candidate to fill a key position within our marketing organization. You should be a great relationship manager with the ability to sell, negotiate, and align our company goals with those of potential partners. Using these abilities, you will build long term relationships with quality partners in which both sides will mutually benefit from working together.
4 – 8 years of experience in a similar role.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management.
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization — you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Establish the right processes for engaging and vetting new partners while maintaining and deepening relationships with existing partners.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Strong abilities in developing and managing partnerships for the purpose of product distribution, lead or revenue generation, and other strategic initiatives.
- Past experience in sales, marketing, and/or account management preferred.
- Amazing communicator, both written and verbal, with high attention to detail and organization skills.