Marketing Operations Analyst
Voiro is a media technology company founded in 2014 – a SaaS offering that is trusted by some of India’s largest media powerhouses. A revenue analytics platform for content led companies, Voiro’s solution helps media companies unlock a data driven approach to accelerating revenue. Over the last 6 years, Voiro has become the revenue management platform of choice in the Indian media space, earning its spot in the core technology stack that has driven large live events year after year such as the IPL, the Oscars, Bigg Boss and, this year, Big Billion Day.
Join the gang
Send your cv to email@example.com
We are looking for candidates who have experience in Saas Enterprise, B2B Marketing & Growth Hacking , with a background of digital media, content companies, ad ops within the Telco Media Tech (TMT) industries.
As a Marketing Operations Analyst at Voiro you will be an integral part of the marketing team that ensures understanding the MQL process from end – end. You will work to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will also conduct complex data analysis that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once that will be directly aligned to demand generation for Voiro.
2- 4 years of experience in a similar role.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing and sales activities and effectiveness and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience of 2- 4 years in a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficient in marketing automation systems (e.g. Freshworks, Hubspot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to create & improve processes.