Manager – Accounts & Payroll Administration
Voiro is a media technology company founded in 2014 – a SaaS offering that is trusted by some of India’s largest media powerhouses. A revenue analytics platform for content led companies, Voiro’s solution helps media companies unlock a data driven approach to accelerating revenue. Over the last 6 years, Voiro has become the revenue management platform of choice in the Indian
media space, earning its spot in the core technology stack that has driven large live events year after year such as the IPL, the Oscars, Bigg Boss and, this year, Big Billion Day.
Finance & Accounts:
- Oversee the daily activities of the accounting department and ensure that all major projects, month-end, and year-end reports are
completed accurately and on time.
- Take responsibility for accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc.
- Ensure that all accounting processes align with Indian Accounting Standards and current financial legislation.
- Ensure all regulatory/statutory obligations delivered strictly without missing any deadlines
- Analyze financial data and create reports for management, stakeholders, and external parties, such as vendors or lenders.
- Maintain accurate and complete financial records and participate in audits or reconciliations, as needed.
- Assist other departments as they develop strategies, establish objectives, and make decisions that could have a financial impact on the business.
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year end.
- Setup process flow for Employee Expense Reimbursement, AR (Customer Invoice), AP (Vendor Invoice) etc..
- Drive the timely closing of the books of account with highest level of accuracy and compliance.
- Keep abrest of the accounting policies, reporting rules.
- Work towards exceeding the KPIs for month end closing and financial reporting.
- Compliance with SOX procedure documentation and controls, with minimum audit findings.
- Perform monthly analysis of statement of profit and loss and balance sheet.
- Ensure timely & accurately processing of payrolls as per the predefined schedule/calendar and process flow.
- Ensure strict adherence of statutory regulations and labour laws.
- Manage payroll vendor.
- Collaborate with stakeholders as required.
- Manage and validate payroll inputs.
- Validate payroll outputs (pay-sheet; tax-sheet; variance report; Payment file).
- Validate bank file and ensure timely disbursement.
- Ensure timely publishing of employee reports (pay slip; tax slip; CTC slips etc.) on ESS portal
- Complete statutory (TDS; PF; PT; LWF etc..) payment, return filing and reporting on/before due dates.
- Review and validate GL file.
- Ensure all internal MIS reporting closed on/before cutoff.
- Ensure all payroll audit documents backed-up; and control trackers updated on a real time basis as required.
- Resolve employee queries and escalation within TAT.
- Establish and maintain professional partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with 5-7 years of total working experience in Finance/Accounting Department.
- Experience in preparation of local statutory financials under Ind AS
- Sound knowledge of local GAAP and laws for statutory reporting requirements
- Strong understanding of accounting systems
- Good knowledge of MS office and related software
- Strong Interpersonal and communication skills
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Join the gang
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org