Enterprise Sales Executive
Voiro is a media technology company founded in 2014 – a SaaS offering that is trusted by some of India’s largest media powerhouses. A revenue analytics platform for content led companies, Voiro’s solution helps media companies unlock a data driven approach to accelerating revenue. Over the last 7 years, Voiro has become the revenue management platform of choice in the Indian media space, earning its spot in the core technology stack that has driven large live events year after year such as the IPL, the Oscars, Bigg Boss and, this year, Big Billion Day.
We are looking for candidates who have experience in SaaS Enterprise, B2B Marketing & Growth Hacking, with a background of digital media, content companies, ad ops within the Telco Media Tech (TMT) industries.
We are looking to hire an Enterprise Sales Executive with high energy and a go-getter attitude.
5 – 10 years in a similar role.
- Becoming a trusted advisor for the Voiro platforms.
- Developing strategic sales plans to maximize territories opportunities through cold calling, marketing campaigns, and meeting sales quotas.
- Coordinating and leading internal resources to build our proposals, and ensuring they are effectively administered.
- Acting as the primary point of contact to key customer stakeholders and ensuring their success.
- Closely working with the team for effective growth and productivity in sales.
- Partnering with sales engineers, product teams and internal support resources, and channel partners to ensure consultative engagement with prospects.
- Utilizing marketing resources to create/manage a high-volume sales pipeline.
- Communicating effectively with all levels of prospective buyers and internally at Voiro.
- Collaborating on the regional sales enablement strategy with stakeholders across Marketing, Channels, Services, and Support.
- Demonstrate successful sales experience in the IT industry (Preferably SaaS, analytics, cloud-based services).
- Have high ethics, integrity, and be very self-motivated.
- Demonstrate good communication and presentation skills and show passion for building trusting relationships with prospects.
- Have 5-10 years’ experience of hunting new logos and a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent.
- Have a proven track record in over-achieving quarterly and annual quotas and successfully executing complex sales cycles.
- Have good verbal and written communication skills in English and Hindi. Additional languages will be a bonus.
Join the Fam!
Send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org