Crafted for ad-led digital publishers across media, Voiro’s cloud-based, configurable ad revenue suite is designed to maximise revenue and streamline operations, all on one intelligent platform. Our mission is enabling media owners to unlock the power of data they already have, to monetize their content sharper.
Voiro’s Revenue Management platform powers some of India’s largest OTT companies specialising in live cricket and reality TV.
As a Business Analyst, you will be working closely with our product and engineering teams, leveraging data that flows through our platform to enhance the product and solve a variety of data-driven problems, both large and small. Experience of 2+ years will be ideal for this role.
You will gain expertise on our entire suite of offerings and bring in experience in data analytical practices/models as well as various technologies required to achieve this.
- Studying Voiro’s products and their benefits for users.
- Develop custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Use models to leverage our platform and customer data to optimize customer experiences, optimize revenue and analyse audience data.
- Monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
- Collaborate with teams across product, engineering and leadership to implement models and features and monitor outcomes
- Gain expertise on our entire data landscape
- Prioritize activities based on customer and business impact
- Interact with customers and our user-base on a regular basis to solicit feedback and translate into product requirements
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must possess a strong intellectual curiosity and desire to understand data landscape, core client pain points and resolve them in a sustainable fashion
- Able to make decisions and create internal frameworks for effective team management – processes for success, maintaining regular touchpoints, resource allocation and overcoming obstacles – with minimal supervision
- Strong sense of ownership and highly driven work ethic
- High Interpersonal Awareness
- High attention to detail
- Experience using statistical computer languages (Excel, R, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets.
- Excellence in Written & Oral Communication
Please email your CVs to email@example.com